Facilitative mediation is the type of mediation most often used when people with an ongoing relationship find themselves in conflict with each other. This can include:
- Workplace challenges such as non-functioning teams, complaints of bullying and harassment
- Accommodation of disabilities, or other protected grounds under the Human Rights Code
- Contractors, companies, clients and suppliers
- Neighbour disputes
- Family members such as adult child and parent, siblings family meeting (not separation or divorce)
- Business partners or multiple generations in a family business
- Community groups and business or governmental organizations
Cherolyn Knapp assists individuals, families and organizations to make it through difficult conversations so the parties can both effectively express themselves and hear what others are saying. Cherolyn helps participants to think creatively and build solutions that are tailored to their specific situations.
While some situations can be resolved in one session, multiple sessions can also be scheduled to break down aspects of the conversation and for solution-building depending on participant and organizational needs.
Looking for a mediator? Contact us today for availability and rates.